Monday 15 July 2013

On-the-go Cakes by Wheebake

Left: Salted Caramel Brownie
Right: Violet Velvet
Left: Banana Nut Crunch
Right: Red Velvet Chocolate/Nutella
Upclose!

Assalamu'alaikum everyone! How's Ramadhan so far? :)

Just a quick post before break fast... Do you have a sweet tooth? This post is for you!! Well, I know I have a sweet tooth. Hehe.

It's On-The-Go Cakes by Wheebake! Check out Wheebake on instagram (http://instagram.com/wheebake) and the #onthego hashtag :) Best thing is...... it's halal!

I've tasted Salted Caramel Brownie, Violet Velvet, Red Velvet Chocolate ('RVC' for short) and Banana Nut Crunch. My personal favourites are Salted Caramel Brownie and RVC. The Salted Caramel Brownie is really good but it can get a bit too sweet due to the thick amount of cream and caramel in it. But I love it! About the RVC, well, I love anything to do with Red Velvet!  So, Red Velvet, Cream Cheese AND CHOCOLATE? It is the perfect addition ever! Wheebake uses nutella for the RVC and I really love the rich taste :)

Violet Velvet and Banana Nut Crunch taste good but they are not really to my liking. I am not really into cakes with fruits actually as personally, I don't really fancy chocolate and fruits (or fruit-flavoured cream even) being put together. They are a tad too sweet and too overwhelming for my taste buds :( But hey! Everyone has a different level of tolerance and our taste buds vary. If you like having fruits + chocolate put together in a cake, well you should give it a try! :)

One great thing about these on-the-go cakes is definitely the generous amount of cream and chocolate in it. The cakes are soft and not too dry yet not too moist either. Each on-the-go cake costs $4.50. 

These cakes are literally on-the-go! Wheebake is an online business on instagram (they call it 'instashop' I think) but sometimes, on-the-go cakes are available at Orang Orang Coffee House at certain timings of the day. You must get them fast before they are sold out! I am not kidding. The cakes sell like hot cakes and customers usually arrive at the place even earlier than the stated timing. I always cab there so that I won't miss them hehe! The cakes are sold out within several minutes, especially the more popular flavours. So do keep a lookout at Wheebake's instagram for the timings and the FOTD (Flavours Of The Day), okay? :D

I've yet to taste other flavours such as Rainbow, Chocolate Cheese Crunch, Cookies & Cream, Chocolate Blueberry, Chocolate Paddlepop, Army Velvet, Horlick Malts, Chocolate Peppermint, Chocolate Melts (placed in very cute-looking heart-shaped containers! Perfect for your loved ones!) and many many many more!

*Warning: Excessive chocolate might make you really HIGH.

Wheebake also takes orders for bigger cakes! Check out their instagram photos and email wheebake@gmail.com for enquiries.

You can get your on-the-go cakes at:
Orang Orang Coffee House
Blk 134
Bukit Batok West Avenue 6

Whatcha waitin' for? Add some glucose into your system today! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment