Wednesday 7 August 2013

Selamat Hari Raya!

(This ultra cute photo is taken from

Assalamu'alaikum everyone!

My apologies for the lack of updates recently, but I'll be back soon okay :D

Anyway, Aidilfitri is here again! My Food Buddy and I would like to wish everyone a happy and blessed Eid with your loved ones! Forgive us for any of our shortcomings and wrongdoings too ya :)

Taqabbalallahu minna wa minkum. May Allah accept our deeds especially in Ramadhan and may we continue being blessed with His rahmah and barakah always, insyaAllah.

Oh i just realised that the total number of page views for this page has exceeded 1K and I would like to thank all my wonderful readers for reading my food posts although it must had been a challenge during fasting month. Hehe.

Do take photos of yourselves clad in your beautiful Eid clothes and post them on Facebook/Instagram okay so that I can like like like! :D

Selamat Hari Raya!

No comments:

Post a Comment